As we adjust to the New Year (hello 2016), Palliverse is looking back at some of our posts over the past year. Being palliative care nerds, Team Palliverse have been lucky to attend numerous Australian, New Zealand and international conferences over the past year. Click the links below to attend vicariously or relive some of them:
- 11th Asia Pacific Hospice Conference in Taipei, May
- ANZSPM Aotearoa Conference in Wellington, August
- Renal Supportive Care Weekend in Sydney, August
- 13th Australian Palliative Care Conference in Melbourne, September
- International Society of Advance Care Planning and End of Life Care Conference in Munich, September (#ACPEL2015)
- 3rd Australian Palliative Care Research Colloquium in Melbourne, October
Stay tuned in 2016 for more conference updates – Team Palliverse are already begging for leave and furiously submitting abstracts. And if you are attending a conference that would be of interest to Palliverse readers, and would like to share a summary, please contact us!