Palliverse is a place where:
- Like-minded people involved in palliative care meet;
- Ideas and issues related to palliative care are exchanged and discussed; and
- Funding opportunities are explored and shared.
If you would like to become an author in the Palliverse and contribute to posts, please email us at Palliverse@gmail.com
- Information found in the Palliverse represents the author’s opinion. Opinions expressed belong to their authors only and do not necessarily reflect the views of their affiliated organisation(s) or the wider Palliverse community.
- Information found in the Palliverse does not constitute medical advice. The Palliverse is not a place to obtain or offer medical advice. If you need medical advice, go see your doctor. If you need to offer medical advice, please do it privately somewhere else.
- Don’t reveal confidential patient information (including your own). That would be silly.
- If you think someone has a great idea, don’t just ‘borrow’ it without acknowledging them. That’s called plagiarism and is a very mean and dumb thing to do. People will find out and you will lose all of your friends. Just don’t do it.
- If you think someone has a terrible idea, feel free to explain why you think the idea is terrible but don’t attack the author.
- We reserve the right to remove posts and comments that we think are inappropriate (such as advertising, defamation, trolling or other bad behaviour). If you think we’ve made a mistake, please email us at Palliverse@gmail.com and we promise to think about it.
That’s it. Go on then. Explore. Enjoy.