Hope everyone is enjoying the live tweet-feed from the 11th Asia Pacific Hospice Conference in Taipei, Taiwan #APHC2015. Just between you and me, I think James has gone slightly crazy as he morphs into a rapid-fire, live-tweeting demon from Taiwanese folklore. For a more measured account of the first few days of the conference, check out this article from ehospice.
Other interesting things to help you while away your weekend:
- Weather forecasting and prognostication (Pallimed)
- Global atlas of palliative care at the end of life (WHO / WHPCA)
- Rita Charon on honouring the stories of illness (YouTube)
- Anything but the D word in this famous sketch from Monty Python (YouTube)
- The latest issue of the ANZSPM Newsletter
Happy May Day / International Workers’ Day!
I am enjoying the #APHC15 updates…and the weekend reads! I agree that James may need screening for performance-enhancing agents.