Hurry – Abstract submission closes in just 2 weeks !
“From Foundation to Future” – the 6th Palliative Care Nurses Australia Conference will be held in Canberra on the 11th and 12th September, 2016.
Abstracts reporting on in-progress or completed nursing research studies will be considered under the following presentation categories:
- 20 minute Oral presentations (15 minute presentation and 5 minute questions);
- 6 minute Speed talks; and/or
- Poster Presentations.
- Aged, acute and primary care populations
- Neonatal, paediatric, adolescences and young adults
- Australian Aboriginal and other culturally and linguistically diverse populations
- Education: Nurse, Patient, Family/Carer
- Evidence Quality and Safety
- Models of care and novel partnerships
- E-health and novel digital applications
- Death literacy and community engagement
- Role innovation and advanced practice
- Arts in health
Six minute – speed talks: New quality improvement initiatives and/or recently commenced projects or research projects, are invited to be submitted as a six-minute speed talk.
Access the Abstract Submission Guidelines here, or click the PCNA Banner above to go directly the Call for Abstracts/Submission website.