We are looking for community members to join our team at Palliverse.
If you are interested in palliative care and would like to contribute to our work here at Palliverse, we would love to hear from you! We are seeking individuals who do not directly work in palliative care, and are keen to invite current, past and future consumers (e.g. patients, carers, family or friend) to come on board. Personal experience with palliative care is welcome but not essential. Prior participation in community advocacy or representation is not required – but sharing our goals and values is a must!
What we’re about
- Encouraging diverse conversations about palliative care, quality of life and quality of death
- Engaging with individuals and organisations from across the palliative care universe to help bring people, ideas and funding together
- Exploring the interface between palliative care and the internet, social media, and information technologies in general
Who we are
- Friendly, keen, innovative, caring, compassionate
- Mainly Australians and New Zealanders, but everyone is welcome – the more the merrier!
- Find out more about our current team members here
Your role will be to bring a community perspective to our current and future projects. Your exact involvement in these projects will depend on your interests and resources (time, skills, etc.) Like all of the other members of the team, you will not be paid; however, as an equal partner in the team, you will have a say in the running and future direction of our community.
All applications will be considered. Short-listed applicants will be contacted by email to organise a chat about how we can best work together.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Email: Palliverse@gmail.com
- Twitter: @Palliverse