Check in with other Australians and New Zealanders involved and/or interested in palliative care during the COVID-19 pandemic during our third #PalliCOVID #PallANZ tweetchat on Tuesday 05/05/2020.
Join our special guests Rohan Greenland @PCACEO (CEO of Palliative Care Australia @Pall_Care_Aus) and Dr Richard Thurlow @Richt13Thurlow (Board Chair of Hospice New Zealand) to share your experiences and exchange resources.
- Sydney: 7pm
- Auckland: 9pm
- Other cities
- Palliative care clinicians, researchers, managers, policymakers, patients and carers
- Interested / involved in helping our communities live, die and grieve well in the face of the life-threatening COVID-19 / novel Coronavirus pandemic
- Living or working in Australia and New Zealand
- To follow the discussion, simply go to Twitter and search for #PalliCOVID #PallANZ
- To join in on the discussion, sign up for or sign into your Twitter account
- To find out more about how to participate, check out our guidelines here and here
- Topic 1: How can we help provide good #PalliativeCare & end-of-life care in residential aged care facilities (nursing homes) during the #COVID19 pandemic?
- Topic 2: What is the role of #PalliativeCare in responding to the collateral damage & aftershocks of the #COVID19 pandemic?
- Topic 3: Rohan & Richard – can you please give us an update on how @Pall_Care_Aus and Hospice New Zealand are responding to the #COVID19 pandemic? Would anyone else like to share their stories and/or resources?
We hope you can join us for another great discussion!