Please join us and other palliative care clinicians from across Australia and New Zealand on Monday 23/03/2020 for a tweetchat on the COVID-19 / novel Coronavirus pandemic.
- Auckland: 9pm
- Sydney: 7pm
- Other cities
- Palliative care clinicians, researchers, managers, policymakers, patients and carers
- Interested / involved in helping our communities live, die and grieve well in the face of the life-threatening COVID-19 / novel Coronavirus pandemic
- Living or working in Australia and New Zealand
- To follow the discussion, simply go to Twitter and search for #PalliCOVID #PallANZ
- To join in on the discussion, sign up for or sign into your Twitter account
- To find out more about how to participate, check out our guidelines here and here
- Topic 1: Please share a story about your #COVID19 #Coronavirus experience so far – at work, at home and/or online
- Topic 2: Have you come across any useful #COVID19 #Coronavirus resources that others might find helpful?
- Topic 3: How can we look after ourselves and each other during the #COVID19 #Coronavirus pandemic?
We hope you can join us for a great discussion about this global public health challenge!