Team Palliverse is excited to be presenting at the upcoming Palliative Care Research Network Victoria (PCRNV) Forum on March 24th at 5pm AEDT (2pm AWST; 7pm NZDT). We will be talking about the use of social media in palliative care research and clinical practice. Join us in person, via webinar or on twitter!
- Where: St Vincent’s Hospital Melbourne, Clinical Sciences Building Level 2
- When: Tuesday March 24th at 5pm AEDT (2pm AWST; 7pm NZDT; 6am GMT)
- Webinar: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6264276549467546113
- Twitter: #PCRNV15
- Why engage in health care social media?
- Social Media 101 – How to engage in health care social media?
- #FOAMed and #FOANed: Accessing free online medical & nursing education
- Palliverse: A case study in palliative care / social media
Hope to see you all there!